Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pain

A : I'm so alone...
B : you've never been alone
A : then why cant i see the light.. beyond horizons.. everything is so dark
A : am i dead?
B : you are not dead.
A : then where am i.
B : same place.
A : when am i?
B : 6.66 morning..
A : y am i awake.. i feel so restless. my body weights a ton.. yet i cant feel anything.. i see nothing.. i hear nothing but u.. the silence piercing my ears hurts so much..
B : ...
A : yet something hurts more than the dead silence.. my torso hurts so much.. i cant breath.. the air is burning my lungs..
B : ...
A : WHAT IS THIS? Where's the rest of me.. i cant touch myself.. What am i?
B : a spirit..
A : You said i'm not dead..
B : Yes.
A : THEN?
B : Going to..
A : ...
C : Nothing will help.. but a blood pact with thy.. Take it..
A : What is the consequence?
C : Thou wont feel any pain anymore.. But poeple around thou will get hurt.. What thou Say
A : i hate.. i hate... i hate... I HATE EVERYONE!! I HATE THE WORLD!! but... mostly... I HATE MYSELF!!!
C : Thou shall carry this curse.. this sin forever.. In the end.. Thou will fall to hell.. Rot in hell.. Burn in hell.. and Forever in hell
A : I love.... only.. who?... i cant remember... only Him.. or Him or Him's... I love God and Satan...
C : then thou shall carry the oath.. you are.. Dark Nogisaka
A : Jian is dead.. Death is upon me.. Dark Nogisaka is me...

No comments: