Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I love you although its hard

This story is very much different to any story i wrote. One of my close friend was joking about it at first, but i really wanted to try writing this type of story. Both of us share some theory and ended up with this story.

Warning! Not recommended for guys. Recommended to girls.

My first day of school was the best thing that ever happens. I used to study at Pahang, but since my parents had a great job offer here; we moved here to Terengganu. I’m studying at a boarding school. Since a lot people hear cases of bullying, I was expecting that to happen to me too. I would be the bullies’ favourite because of my size; I am middle height and average weight.

When I entered the class, a lot people look at as I was the new student. Many sharp stare was stabbing me. I knew that I would be out casted by everyone since I’m different from them. Suddenly 3 large size guys surround me. One of them said “wow, new student eh? From the city, you smell filthy. I think you need to cough up some cash so other people would not bother you.” “My got, this is crazy. At least give me a few days: on the first day I had to go through this kind of scene” I thought to myself. Suddenly a guy who had a better build; he wears a spectacles and had beautiful medium long hair. He walks to me and push the guys away easily. He looks at me and said to the thugs. “Hey, leave this kid alone. I thought I told you guys to leave your hand of the freshman.”

Three of them left immediately while whispering among themselves. “Hi, my name is Zukairi, what’s yours? They are always like that; playful but they won’t mean any harm” He said to me. “My name is Shariff” I told him hesitantly. My day went on with ease. We talk when we out of class. He introduced me to his friends. They were very friendly with me. Every break and lunch time, I would hang out with them. Zukairi was like a brother to me, I know I would suffer if he was not there on the first day. As time pass by, we got really close. We were close friends, he treats me really nice. I would help him when he had money problem during the end of the month. Apparently his parents are overseas working. He doesn’t talk much bout them.

One day, when we walk back to his house to have fun together. He said he bought a new game that was really awesome. His house is larger than anyone house I ever seen around here. He had a high specification computer, a PS2 and Wii. As we reach the house, the view of the sunset was so beautiful. His hair was orangey colour, it really mesmerize me. Suddenly he said something to me. I wasn’t really paying attention. He holds my hand and pulls me close to me. I was shocked. His perfume was strong and nice when my head was push next to his chest. He said “I know that you treat me like your brother, but I have always been looking out for you that I don’t want to last like this. I know this would be weird to you as it is to me. Love is something that is beautiful and ugly; sharp and blunt; sweet and sour. But I really love you.”

I was really stunned at that time. I don’t know what to say or do. I ran away with a awkward feeling towards him. He did not chase after me. He looks at me with sadness and regret. On Monday, he came to school but he sat far away. I did not dare to look at him for the rest of the week. I did not hang out with him or his friends. Whenever he called me, I did not answer. I stayed far away from him. After a week, I started to miss him. I feel like I was missing something from my life. I thought that my feelings toward him were like brothers. I did not notice it was something more than that. One day, I pulled my courage to talk to him again. He said that he was sorry. I told him that I miss him a lot and I would try to work out this weird relationship. He looks at me with shock. He did not see that coming.

It was weird at the beginning but it was lovely and great after time passes long. This was our great secret that we hid away from everyone. Nobody would acknowledge this kind of relationship. One of our teachers was getting worried and suspicious of our close ‘friendship’. He was our agama teacher. He knew there was something wrong with our conversation and movement. When we went to a pub, it was really dark as people wont notice much to their surrounding. We took a quick kiss on the lips. Suddenly somebody hold our shoulder. We look around and knew we were in deep trouble. It was our agama teacher that caught us. He said that he knew something was wrong and keep an eye on us.

It was against our teaching to be in this type of relationship. We pleaded him to close one eye and leave use. He did not care; he brought us to the headmaster the next day. The headmaster was furious. They made matter worst, they called up both of our parents. Zukairi family was still overseas. My parents came in with anger and disbelief in their eyes. Without any warning, Zukairi was lying on the floor. My dad slapped him very hard. After a long argument between the teacher and my parents. We were force to be separated. Zukairi went to Kelantan to continue his studies. I return to Pahang to my old school. We lost contact as my parents did not give me any freedom at all. I was really depressed. As time pass by, I felt lonely and did not care much about people. I only want him. I was lifeless.

A year pass without news of Zukairi; maybe he hated me because I did not write a letter to him or tried to contact him at all. I couldn’t remember how he looks like and was slowly giving up. I was working part time job during holiday to speed up time. On the first day of working, things became unexpected. I recognize someone that I knew. At the moment my life started to move again.

No comments: